Sunday, October 02, 2011

It's awesome

Check out Claremont Country Estate. We went there to see it today and it was awesome. The rooms are nice and yes, it is expensive. We were the first customer the couple has since their business started today. So we got an ensuite for a cheaper deal. We could rent the whole lodge which has 6 rooms, one room with no bathroom but that would put us in debt and we would have to go for debt advice so that is not good. They have a nice garden and nice scenery for us to take our wedding photos. So I am looking forward to it.

Only problem is, if we were to drive at night, there is no street lights. So we would have to drive carefully and slowly. Hmm.. darling said it's ok so yeah.

Anyway, coming week we will be quite busy. Darling is having his exam while I will be busy at work trying to do the backlog work. I still have to finalise the programme of the day. Hmm.. too much planning to do and lack of sleep really put me in a moody mood. I get so annoyed at every single thing people do. People may not realise it because I don't show it.

Well, hopefully things will be better. I am really looking forward to see mummy and daddy. Yay!!!

No comments: