Sunday, September 04, 2011

It is not daily updates

So first weekend for Eunice here. We went for dinner on Friday night with other friends and it wasn't too bad considering that there weren't a lot of people coming. Yes, some friends she knew were back in Msia. These are just the 'leftover' friends who are still in Christchurch. Lol..

We went over to Jo's place to play Blitz. My first time playing and I was the loser. They commented that I wasn't too bad for first time. I do want to play again but let's see when we have the time. Maybe next Friday? Hehehe.. Saturday saw us going for bbq at her friend's house. The house was incredibly nice. I so want a house like that. They have everything, entertainment wise. Pool table, the basketball small table (not sure what to call it), Xbox, Wii and Ps3. The kitchen is very nice. The food is SUPER NICE.

Sunday: She is out at the moment. We are just sitting at home, relaxing. I just put the clothes out to dry. The black ones are almost dry. Yay!! That means summer is here. Lol well, the weather is good today so at least the clothes are drying. They were piling up already and I need to get them done asap.

Monday, we will be going to Tandem photography to look at our engagement photos. Can't wait since it will be interesting to see them. She showed us one of the photo she took and it was SUPER beautiful. Right, I shall stop rambling and get on with doing some house work. Lol

No comments: