
I spent the first day of the exams-free-day online the whole day and just catching up with whoever was online. Well most of them are my relatives. It felt so good to chat with them because I haven't been online properly for so long. Even if I do go online, I don't usually switch on the instant messenger. I knew that I would go off-line and started wasting my time. You see, I take a long time to understand my notes. I need to keep re-reading them over and over. A nerd huh...
I found the photo above in my old camera. Just the other day when sherp mentioned about wanting a video camera, I offered her the old camera. She refused since there is no sound from the video. Told me to sell it. At first, I felt reluctant because dad bought it for me and I think it was quite expensive at that time. But it's just gona sit in my room doing nothing and depreciating. So, I advertised on trademe and got it sold.
I went through some of my old stuff, hoping that I could sell off some of the stuff that I do not want and depreciating as time goes by. I found some gold necklaces that I was most likely given when I was younger. These necklaces are precious to me, I don't want to sell it. It's a big part of my life. =) Hmm.. maybe I can look around for Gold Initial Pendant. It would be nice to have your initial as your necklace. =)
2 comments:
koko kacauing me so i cant write a proper comment. hahaha
anyway.. so sold the cam ha? :d
hahaha so koko is also reading this?
yea sold the cam but only tomoro sending cos friday was public hols so cannot post it.
Post a Comment