Monday, January 14, 2008

Sushi

Sushi making. This was for our dinner. This is mum's first time making sushi and she was very proud of it. See how nice the sushi turned out. She put them in a nice box and gave it to me. I took it upstairs and showed dad and Ivy. I said that mum went out to buy to buy sushi. They actually believe me. I had to tell them in the end.


Nice looking sushi.



Sherp told me that I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for every photos we took at home. Yea, that is because I wore that at home but I do change my shirt.

Nothing much to do lately. Took up reading just to pass time. I am becoming more lazy.

2 comments:

LX said...

Wah, I see the wasabi being put on the sushi! Hehe..

jazz said...

Ya ya, if eat too much, then you get a spicy feeling in your nose.