Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just fun

Yes, I am feeling really bored but I refused to get off Internet. Parents and Sherp are watching Singapore dramas and I am just taking a peek at them every 10 minutes. I just uploaded photos from my camera. I remembered veep trying to do some science experiment, showing off her skills in laboratory.

She really wants to look like a geek with a big specs.

Veep showing off her skills. It doesn't work the first time. After having a closer look, she found that it actually works only the light wasn't that bright. She didn't wear the ugly specs when she was doing the experiment. Claimed that she couldn't see properly. So, she wasn't a geek after all.
Those photos were some time ago. Mum just bought her new mugs this afternoon. So, to 'merasmikan' the mugs, I suggested that we have hot chocolate drinking session. Here we go with the photos.

Veep with her hot chocolate

Dad, with the skills of pouring hot chocolate into Sherp's mug.

Sherpie

Me

Five of our beautiful mugs with the wonderful snowman hot chocolate maker
:)

7 comments:

pyroboy1911 said...

oh, so this is the time when Sherp gets so excited because of hot chocolate...

jazz said...

Haha yea. Cos mum bought the new mugs and also i ask her to pose with the new mugs.

LX said...

The mugs are cute!! So huge! Hehehe.. and the hot chocolate maker also cute. Veep looks real geeky. But stylishly geeky. Haha!

Anonymous said...

big and blue polka-dotted mugs! it's so retro~~~ =)

oh, not forgetting the mr snowman!

LingDi said...

That mugs are really really cute! It's big but CUTE! Haha..

jazz said...

lynnx01: Hehe, I took a long time to finish my hot choc with that huge mug. Haha.

ally: I just realised it's a podka dott mugs, hehe, silly me.

lingdi: Haha.

peebs said...

wau. super big mugs mian. very very cute =) but if so much to finish, that means every second also go to look for the "throne"