Saturday, June 21, 2014

A sky full of stars

The song is in my head at the moment and am listening to the songs as well.

Feel relaxed and satisfied today. A normal day started with groceries in the morning followed by takeaway lunch (as usual) from Mcd. Then, spent the afternoon cleaning the house. Quite tiring but satisfying. It is not exactly a relaxing day but it is normal for me to clean the house during the weekend since I work during the week.

My body still ached from exercising during the week. I would have joined any social gathering but am too tired and I actually want to stay at home. I wanted to read my kindle but decided against it since I need to get things done at home. Would have love to have people visit me but not yet.

Feel like I have a million things to do when I was doing house chores but now that I sat down, I forgot what they are.

I am going to try to pick up blogging again now that I have a small laptop that I can take around all the time. =)

No comments: