Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A year older

Turned a year older last week. A year older and wiser, I hope so but I don't feel wiser. Lol. Anyway, worked that day as normal and went out for dinner that night. Food was great at Joyful. Picked up the green tea Japanese cake from the bakery before dinner and left it at aunty's before dinner. Spent time playing cards at aunty's before blowing candles. Yeah a year older. Nothing interesting much. Just a special day where I can be bossy and order people around. Lol..


Sunday was the last day of CNY too. So we had dinner at her place on Saturday night and played cards again. I love the card games because it feels good to be winning. Well not that I am winning every single rounds but feels good to be playing something.

Darling bought me some pants and pj shorts. Well, I got to choose them though. I needed the pants anyway since I can't wear jeans on hot summer days. It is still nice hot summer days. Love them because my clothes dry but too hot for my body to endure. Hehehe

I like autumn and spring when the weather is cooling.

No comments: