Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The night went on

Our friend, S picked us up and brought us to Pakuranga night market. I do like the place because there were so many food. Hubby didn't really like it, I think. There weren't a lot of seats so we couldn't sit down to eat the food that we want. Just talking about it makes me hungry. The food are cheap too. I would love to bring back some of the food but unfortunately we didn't have check in luggage. Only brought carry on bag.

After the night market, we went to a restaurant where hubby had his nasi lemak. He ate till he was so full. Oh yeah, we saw someone he knew from uni. When we came back, aunty told us that the acquittance told hubby's cousin that he saw him and a different girl. Hubby's cousin told him not to start rumour. I just laughed because obviously, he didn't see me behind.

Anyway, after nasi lemak and a bit of heart to heart talk with S we went over to another friend's apartment in city where she took us to see the NZI centre. The building isn't that huge compared to Chch building. Everyone's desks look squashed. There isn't much space to walk around if it was daytime. But there were a lot of break out areas. I do like that.

Went back to apartment to get S and four of us went over to Sky City to sight see. Lol it was fun though. There are limited things to do in city central. Next time I suppose we have to go out from the city to see things.

Suppose this blog will be bombarded with posts with the upcoming holidays. Hehehehe..

No comments: