Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hotels

The spam comments are increasing and there's quite a bit to delete since I don't check here that often. Sigh, when I am away for upcoming hols, it will probably be worst. I think I would have to check it from time to time.

Right, I am still tired but much better than yesterday. We have yet to upload some photos from phone to computer desktop. Doesn't work on mac unfortunately. Sigh..

Arrived in Auckland on Friday evening and took airbus express from airport to city central. The hotel was ok but wasn't up to hubby's standard. Lol I don't know whether to say if the rate was worth it or not but my gut is saying not worth it. The room looks really old as well as the toilet. The bed looks ok from the photo so I assume it was ok until we saw it in person. There wasn't any photos on the toilet on the website. I should have chosen Hotel Scenic though, the photos look much better.

Anyway, the next time I probably won't book at both hotels. I will try The Sebel because I booked this hotel for the staff at work and they all think it looks good. I don't know if it is cheaper but I hope they have staff discounts. Lol

I think I babble too much in this post. I shall continue in the next one. I shall label this post as above.

 

 

4 comments:

puma pas cher said...

Thanks for giving your ideas listed here. The other matter is that if a problem arises with a computer motherboard, individuals should not go ahead and take risk associated with repairing it themselves for if it is not done right it can lead to permanent damage to all the laptop. It's usually safe just to approach a dealer of a laptop for any repair of the motherboard. They've technicians with an skills in dealing with mobile computer motherboard troubles and can get the right prognosis and execute repairs.

Amedar said...

I precisely had to thank you very much yet again. I do not know the things that I could possibly have implemented in the absence of those tips and hints contributed by you about that situation. Certainly was an absolute troublesome issue for me personally, but being able to view the expert manner you processed that forced me to weep for contentment. I am grateful for the help and even trust you recognize what an amazing job you were getting into instructing people through the use of your web page. Probably you have never met all of us.

Outlet Michael kors said...

Dude, I must say that overall I am fairly taken with this web page. It is apparent that you know you subject matter and you are passionate about it.

hermes bags outlet said...

Thanks for helping me to achieve new strategies about pc's. I also possess the belief that one of the best ways to help keep your mobile computer in prime condition is with a hard plastic-type material case, and also shell, that matches over the top of your computer. These types of protective gear are model distinct since they are made to fit perfectly across the natural housing. You can buy these directly from owner, or from third party sources if they are designed for your mobile computer, however its not all laptop will have a covering on the market. Again, thanks for your suggestions.