Thursday, August 23, 2012

What we normally do

The week is almost over. Time sure pass fast when you have a lot of things going on. I didn't really do much this week apart from staying at home and enjoying myself.

Usually, Mondays are the martial art stick fighting session. Didn't go because hubby didn't feel well and I, well was lazy to go too. He ended up seeing the doctor that night because he was afraid he couldn't live through the night. He said he felt uncomfortable at the chest/heart part. There wasn't anything wrong with him. Doctor tested if it was something to do with heart but nothing. She said if it was heart attack, he would have died the next day. Hubby said he felt the uncomfortableness since Friday night. Yes, it costs quite a bit so there goes the budget for the week.

So no eating out this weekend, I suppose. Stay at home and read some books. I must really catch up with reading my effective business book too. Oh yeah must remember to book hotels for upcoming holidays. Oh was planning to go swimming too. So I do have quite a bit to do this weekend huh. =)

Swimming has been great so far. Actually, I shall leave this topic for next post. =P

No comments: