Saturday, July 07, 2012

My own time

I have been lazy to update blog. I think I am lacking sleep since I kept feeling tired. I also had to do graduate geology job application. Had to answer some questions. I still got one more questions left to do. Along the way, I had difficulties in trying to make my answers strong so my mentor advised me to go for an interpersonal course or personal development course to make myself confident.

I regret borrowing so many books from library that I have a feeling that I won't have enough time to read. I just need to glance through the books to make sure I have at least something. I guess I can always borrow again. It's just that some of the books are not based in that library and I don't hold books if it cost. Sigh.. I do wish sometimes I have more time but I don't. I just have to make time for them.

That is one of the reason why I cannot rest because I don't have enough time for all the things I want to do. Sigh..

No comments: