Monday, June 18, 2012

In the meantime

Funny. Everyone said that they couldn't view my blog and I am the only one who can view and blog too. Not sure what is wrong. I have asked cousin about it but I don't expect her to check it out right away. She is busy, has a day job and own social life. In the meantime, I shall keep blogging here and view. =)

Worked yesterday and it was awesome. Just think about completing the work and the money that I earn will make me happy enough. Hehehe.. It is not every single Saturday that I gave up just to work. But it did make me disappointed that I couldn't spend time out with friends. It is ok, there is always another time. =)

I seem to put smiley face in my words a lot. In my words, they are polite and making people smile at you back. Right, I shall get back to reading my book on portfolio careers.

No comments: