Saturday, June 09, 2012

Am back

Well, I am back blogging here. Cousin helped to fix something that was wrong here. So thankful to her for that. I didn't expect her to do for me.

Now I suppose both mummy and I can go back to blogging here too. Hehehe.. I have much to blog about.

I shall start with we had snow on Wednesday and was sent home early. It snowed the whole day so yes, it was dangerous to drive on the road as the car swayed. The next day, we walked to work. It was still slippery and dangerous but what choice do we have.

One of my colleague had a minor accident. Tried to brake and the car swayed thus hit someone's car. By evening, some of the ice had melted. Today, more melted. I am pretty sure all will melt by end of this weekend.

Oh yeah, the macbook charger is spoiled so have to buy a new one. Sigh, not sure what caused it but it just didn't work. I have been using the ipad to online and desktop to get my daily games points. Hahaha.. I am probably addicted to getting the points but I didn't play it though.

Been doing a lot of readings too and searching for jobs but nothing is in within my target. Took mother in law to library last weekend and because I saw books that interest me, I decide to borrow them to read. So yeah, I guess I won't spend so much time online and I have to prioritize my time too.

No comments: