Friday, May 04, 2012

What shall I put

I have so much to catch up on. Just realized that cousins are already up blogging for a while and I have been hibernating. Lousy me. Should have done it long time ago.

Anyway, no use complaining. I didn't even think properly before I decide to go ahead with .com. I should have post more first before going for .com.

So to update... I have been busy with martial art eg wing chun and doces pares, swimming, reading and looking for houses. I shall be putting up these stuff more. Oh yeah on top of that,  I might be posting about earthquakes too. *touch wood* So far, we haven't felt any earthquakes so hopefully they will go away for good. I don't mean the small ones, just the big ones. There will be small ones occurring around NZ from time to time.

Oh yeah, most likely I will be linking some articles from www.stuff.co.nz. I tend to stick to these things now rather than what I used to do. It's safer and people don't get hurt by what I said too. Lol I do say things that I didn't think would offend people.

I will try to put up some photos from time to time. Still exploring the blog on stuff. =)

No comments: