Friday, May 18, 2012

Once Upon a Time

Now I feel like if I update this blog, I must update the other one and I am basically repeating myself. Hmmph... but then again, this blog hasn't got a lot of page views so I do need links and ideas for both blogs. The other blog has adsense on which I didn't bother to take it down since the first time I added on.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is... I can't wait for Once Upon a Time second season to come out. The first season is really exciting and made me want to watch the next episodes. =)

Going to bed soon. I got a bunch of things to do tomorrow. Need to get some stuff done. Perhaps I can blog more too. Yes, by end of this year, I probably have a lot of posts on this blog. I got too many things to say, can't blame me for being weba-tive, yeah. Hahaha

No comments: