Saturday, May 26, 2012

Funny hospital experience

Yesterday morning, I woke up to a very painful cramp. I tried pooing and peeing but it still hurts. I don't know how long I gave till I woke hubby up. He brought me to the hospital and we had to wait. By the time the doctor/nurse came to us, the pain was gone.

I felt so stupid and embarrassed that I wasted my own time and their resource just to find out it was my period pain and that it was normal in some women to have very painful cramps.

Lousy me. It definitely wasn't normal for me as I usually don't have cramps that painful. They are usually tolerable. I do remember cousin telling me that she had period cramps that she couldn't get up from bed. Now I understand how she felt. Gosh.. took me so long huh. Lol

Funny hospital experience.. lol..

No comments: