Monday, May 07, 2012

Am waiting

It sounds exciting now that I can keep blogging since I am not that boring yet huh.

If you read my previous blog, then you know about the stories I mentioned on airasia. Our flights are confirmed and so is chch-mel too. Now I just need to think about the domestic flights. I am quite excited to go on holidays. The last holiday I had was last year April. =) Holidays always seem short when you are enjoying yourself.

I really must write down the stuff in paper first because my mind is so jumbled up that I don't know what to put down in pen. Hmmph..  sometimes when I blog, my posts are not focused on one point. It's everywhere, huh. Lol I am never good at sticking to one point and will tend to fly everywhere.

Anyway, that's it for today. Perhaps I shall write tomorrow. =)



No comments: