Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding album

Yes! We got our final album proof and we have checked it thoroughly. The album was awesome. I can't wait to get it in 2 months time. I will definitely take photo of it and put it here. Hehe.. of course, there's another one from sis. She is currently doing them. I told her not to hurry about it as she has all the time. I am sure she will finish it after her summer holiday.

We are going to be busy again this weekend with a colleague leaving us as she is retiring. Need to find leaving card for her because it circulates around the department. I should organise orderflowers.com for her too. I used to be in her team but after team reshuffle, I went to another team. Now darling is in her team. She is very interested in what I studied and asked me before I am going to pursue a career in my major. She also asked me if I follow the news/updates of earthquakes happening around in Christchurch and I said yep, I do. It's my interest to know more about the earth tectonics.

No comments: