Thursday, February 02, 2012

Sing for the moment

I think it has been a week and half since I last blogged. Oops.. busy with things. Last weekend, we were a little more free and so, we got to do more gardening. Well, I call it gardening but really, we were just trying to level the soil and putting some sands and the slabs on top of it. I tried my best to take out all the branches though.

This coming weekend is a long weekend. Maybe we will get a chance to do it again. Sigh.. the week feels long. I am getting tired and lazy most of the time. Sometimes I just want to sit in front of the computer, watch some series and fall asleep but I still have martial art classes and swimming classes to go.

We tried to follow x factor Australia at the moment. It's on tv. Actually we already know who is the winner but we want to see how the progress are. I want to see the guest singers performances too. They are more interesting than the contestants, for me though. I tried to find more on youtube to watch too. Wish I have the skull candy earphones to use. I am using my handsfree earphones at the moment. Works well but I prefer something nice. Yeah? Hehehe..

No comments: