Sunday, January 08, 2012

You need to eat

Right, I have been putting off posting about my ice cream maker because I have been posting about other stuff and also, because I forgot. Oops.. I haven't got a photo of my ice cream though. I just google this photo. It is exactly the same ice cream maker that I have. It just stirs the cream inside. I do have to boil and mix up everything and cool it overnight before putting into this ice cream maker.

images

I am going to try other flavours. First time, I had to change to make oreo ice cream because I didn't realize the tea I had was not green tea. Second time was green tea gelato. Green tea ice cream for the third time wasn't too bad. I brought it over for potluck dinner with friends. There were a lot of food and we had to ask the rest of others not to bring any. Gosh, I had the awesome-est soup. It's something that mummy always cook. The vege one and I love it so much because I haven't had it for some time. Need to get Private Household Cook Jobs huh if I want a cook like mummy. Hahaha

No comments: