Thursday, January 12, 2012

Journey to the centre

I watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth few nights ago. I know I watched it before but I still enjoy watching it. Afterall, it is something that i can relate myself to and I know what stuff they are talking about. Anyway, in short, it's what I studied and my interest. I would love to study more about it but I just don't like exams and having to write essays or report. I am never good at writing essays. My English sucks you know.

I may have all the facts and knowledge in my head but I don't know how to put them into words into essay/report form. That part is crucial in the job life if I do want to go into it. So bleh.. I am looking into something else and leave that as my interest. =)

My love in movies yeah.. I probably will watch other movies and write about it soon. Hoho.. maybe not this week but perhaps next week.

Sometimes I thought of buying a smaller laptop like hp netbooks for myself to bring around to watch movies while I was doing something but I was told that smaller monitors are not good for the eyes. It's better to have big monitors or plug it into the tv and watch on big screen.

No comments: