Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I watch these

I think I should write movie reviews for the ones I have watched. Seriously, I watched a lot. I just finished watching Deep Blue Sea on tv. I don't know what year is the movie but I think it's quite old.

It's about sharks being injected with some smart cells and they are smarter than humans. So they attacked the human beings who used the sharks as lab rat. So there were 7 of them and only 2 survived in the end with injuries.

Last week, I watched Poseidon on tv. Something like Titanic but the ship didn't hit ice berg. They were hit by tsunami and the ship overturned. Some people survived the ship overturning, only 1% of them continued to the bottom of the ship (which is now at the top), some died along the way and some survived at the end. They reached the bottom, broke out of the ship's anchor hole and survived. The ship sank just as they got out from it.

Movies are like that huh..

There was a hot air balloon accident in Wellington on Saturday. 11 died, 5 couples and 1 pilot. Scares me, I don't want to go up to hot air balloon. I mean, they said this incident shouldn't make going on hot air balloons unsafe. Even the movie deep blue sea scares me. I don't like sharks, don't like the idea of being eaten/bitten by sharks. Or going on cruise and got stranded.

I don't mind being put in San Francisco drug alcohol rehab treatment center but not those. Oh but people will think that I am alcoholic when I don't even drink. Lol.. Ok, I take it back. =P

No comments: