Saturday, January 07, 2012

Day five

2012-01-03-133704

This is day five. We finished another part of the garden. Day 6 and day 7 was filling the gaps with bonding sand. Actually doing this kind of work is hard work because we had to squat down and bend over to make sure the slabs are level and putting them properly. But I think it's worth it once everything is done and we don't have to maintain cutting the grass every fortnightly.


We had to put all the dry grass by the corner of the grass because we can't fit all the grass in the green bin. Seriously, we should have our own compost tumbler and recycle. Anyway, I don't get why people have to pay to buy compost when we can make ourselves. It's not very very cheap to buy. When I mean cheap, I mean like few cents, not dollars.


The weather was alright too when we did our pavement slabs. Cloudy is the best time because it wasn't too hot and we could stay outside for as long as we want. It was one of the first few days after finishing up for the day and showering, when I sat down on the sofa in the living room. I wanted to get up to tidy up some stuff. Oh before these, we list down a number of things to do. Believe me, it was a long list. Hehe.. anyway, my mind said get up to tidy up but my body wouldn't move. Yes, I was that tired.


No comments: