Friday, December 30, 2011

See face

A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with colleagues about recognizing people. When you thought you saw you know, you went to say hi or ask a question. When the person turn around, you realise that it's not the person you thought they are. It's pretty embarrasing when you were asking a question, eg like "what are you having for lunch?"

My colleagues and I shared some of our experiences and we kept laughing at ourselves. We know that it might be embarrasing that time but when you think back, it cracks you up. Lol.. I guess everyone will have experience at least once.

So friends, if I saw you, don't think I am rude because I am not. I am just looking at you to see whether it is you or is it someone else.

Lol that was few weeks ago, not even sure when exactly. Anyway, today we went to see some landscaping stuff for our garden. Hopefully it won't cost so much having to do the front garden. Anyway, need to check some stainless steel sinks because I want to change it. It looks so dirty and the water is going down very slowly. Might be blocked though. Thought of waiting till after new year to call plumber to come check it.

No comments: