Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fit

There will be more photos coming up from sis when she is free to post them. =P I was browsing the careerhub university when I saw this article about top 10 mistakes of job hunters. It's quite interesting that people didn't think very much about it when everyone says it's true. I guess I was lucky to start a job right away and there wasn't any gap. Career development is quite interesting for me because it shows my strength and how I improve myself.

I was telling sis in law that I don't know why people kept saying that I am thinner. She said that it could be because I have been to my swimming classes. It just didn't cross my mind that my swimming make me fitter and in better shape. Now I am more motivated to exercise and swim more. =) I am currently trying to improve my breathing. I can definitely say I have improve as I can swim more than one lap without stopping. Hehehe..

Christmas is coming soon. Yay.. we had secret santa at work and I have to think of what to buy for the person I got. It's going to be fun. We also have our team breakfast next Friday. Mmm.. how fun.

No comments: