Saturday, November 19, 2011

Post-wedding

Just have to make sure that this post is by me. Hoho.. I feel so free after the wedding. I don't have anything else to do already except sending thank you notes or cards. Hehe.. I mean, it's good that everything is over but it's so quiet now with everyone gone back.

It does feel nice to have your family with you and helping you out the whole time. I got to help mummy out with her muffins for the event. Her cake was very good. Everyone praises it and they said it is so professionally made. Hehehe..

I am trying to express the feeling of the week or on the day but I can't remember much and my mind is blank right now. Gosh, I should have written them down, yeah. Well, if I remember anything, I shall write them down and put them here.

Oh yeah, now you might noticed posts different from mine. That would be one of sis whom I just added to help me out with blogging.

No comments: