Sunday, August 21, 2011

Snowboarding

I didn't promise to put up the snowboarding photos but I did. Anyway, it was awesome seeing the ski slope behind us. Of course I wouldn't dare to ski or snowboard from the steep slope. I would just walk down which probably will take me the whole day. Lol darling's cousin did. She walked down when she knew she couldn't ski or snowboard down.



cimg7373

It was fun but I kept falling down. I couldn't get my head to think tall and not move my body and moving my knees. My current wing chun is also teaching about thinking tall and not moving body when in combat. Gosh, everything link together.



cimg7376

I didn't bother to rotate the photo because I just took it from the camera. Well, readers can rotate their heads right? Hehehehe.. Anyway, I would love to go back again. It will be an expensive hobby since it's expensive to go up. The friends whom we just met on our way were already planning tramping trip. I am not a fan of walking or tramping so I don't think I will be joining them. They probably need to look at some hiking backpacks if they want to go.


Well, most people I know likes to go tramping which I am not a fan of.

No comments: