
Check out the big Christmas tree and the presents, it basically flooded the area around the tree. Darling's cousins from Australia flew over and spent Christmas and New Year with us. It was fun and I didn't feel homesick. Hehe.. I got really nice presents. I think I slept the whole Christmas morning and spent the afternoon reading and going online. Oh I watched the Survivor Samoa last few epsiodes on youtube. At least I was entertained while darling slept the afternoon off, basically slept for more than 16 hours. Ish..

Yep, you saw the garden. A friend came over the weekend before and gave me more plants to be planted. The garden expanded. Hehehe.. My lettuces are still growing. I should take a photo again because since then, there were more greens growing out. I took the photo before Christmas.
3 comments:
:shock: wah so many presents. we didnt even take out the christmas tree last year. hahaha
Wah.. so no need to set up the Christmas tree again? Hahaha..
hahaha they weren't at home so no need to set up lah.. calvin took his presents from last year, wrapped and put under the tree, hence u see a lot of presents. hahaha
Post a Comment